Wholesale Terms & Conditions
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on King Security Products’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on King Security Products’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by King Security Products at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on King Security Products’s web site are provided “as is”. King Security Products makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, King Security Products does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- Due to the nature of the products, you must be 18 or older (or age of majority in your region) to purchase from King Security Products. It is also the customer’s responsibility to know, and abide by, the laws regarding items purchased from King Security Products. In no way is King Security Products responsible for any legal consequences of the product purchased by the customer.
In no event shall King Security Products or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on King Security Products’s Internet site, even if King Security Products or a King Security Products authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on King Security Products’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. King Security Products does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. King Security Products may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. King Security Products does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
King Security Products has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by King Security Products of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to King Security Products’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Alabama without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Wholesale Accounts
Users with a “Wholesale” account are given a discount on all products applicable (not including gift certificates). These discounted prices are subject to change without notice. There is no special fee or minimum order amount required to have a wholesale account. Payment in full is required upon ordering. After $100 in products have been purchased, the user can apply for NET-15 terms. Once the user has been approved for NET-15 terms, you will receive the invoice for your purchase (this is NOT the bill, it is just for your records). After the 15th of each month, you will be billed for the total amount of your orders placed during the billing cycle. If payment has not been received within 15 days of the invoice date, a fee of 2.5% of the invoice amount will be added every month to the balance. We reserve the right suspend account and utilize a collections agency to recover the amount due if invoice is overdue after multiple billing cycles. In the event an item is ordered that is out of stock, the item will be placed on backorder and shipped when it is in stock again. If a discontinued item is ordered, a refund or credit will be issued.