The USB-DVR is disguised as an ordinary flash drive. It functions not only as a DVR but a 4 GB flash drive as well. It has the capability of recording video at a resolution of 720*480 and still images at 5 mpx. Video can be recorded by using the motion detection feature or by recording continuously. A 4GB SD card is included and the DVR can support up to a 16GB microSD card (not included). Working time is approximately 45 minutes and charging time is approximately 4 hours. After recording, simply plug the device into any computer running Windows ME or newer or running Mac’s OS X. It loads just like a regular USB flash drive and allows you to easily access your videos and other files.
USB Hidden Camera
- 4GB Memory, expandable to 16GB
- Works on Windows ME or greater and Mac OS X
- Can record video and sound continuously
- Takes photos
- Records video when motion is detected when set to motion detection mode
- The DVRA8 will be recharged every time it is plugged into a computer
- Measures: 3 inches long, 1.25 inches wide, and 3/4 inch thick.
- Warranty: 90 days
- 4GB SD Card (included)
**Please note that it is the responsibility of the customer to check all State, Local and Federal Laws governing the use of video Spy (hidden) cameras (with or without audio) before ordering and/or using hidden or covert video and/or audio surveillance equipment.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.